You will be treated with dignity, courtesy and respect at all times, irrespective of your ethnic origin, religious belief, sex or sexuality, personal attributes or the nature of your health problem.
- Ensure our patients have 24 hour access to medical advice.
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified health professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours, or in an urgent case, the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to meet your medical needs.
- Give advice on health promotion and illness prevention.
We respectfully ask that you:
- Be on time for appointments.
- Inform the surgery in good time if you are unable to attend.
- Treat all healthcare staff with courtesy and respect.
- Inform the practice and any hospital you are attending of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number.
- Please ensure we have your correct telephone number, even if it is ex-directory.